Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: What is the best commercial ever?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    What is the best commercial ever?

    In my opinion it is the Aiwa sound commercial where the guy is driving the car, the old guy is beside him, Queen's "Another one Bites the Dust" on the radio, he is waving and everyone is smiling and waving back they pan back and the guy is driving a hearse!!!

    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What is the best commercial ever?

    I like the Darrell Waltrip truck commercials. "I'm gonna buy me a boat"
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What is the best commercial ever?

    Yeah......I'm gonna get my tools back from my neighbor....

    I did like the hemi commercials, but they are getting a little old.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What is the best commercial ever?

    I love those
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: What is the best commercial ever?

    TENDER CRISP BACON CHEDDER RANCH

    Im obsessed with those commercials.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What is the best commercial ever?

    Hootie and Burke Burke. what a combo.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_champ20's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2004
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What is the best commercial ever?

    The Terry Tate, Office Linebacker commercials were good.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What is the best commercial ever?

    that nextel commercial where the two guys are dancing to old school salt and peppa...classic

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What is the best commercial ever?

    Tidy cats multi cat litter where the cat is bad mouthing the other cats thinking they were gone cause he didn't smell them and they catch him......and the one where the cats are having a party.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What is the best commercial ever?

    last year, or year before last. Show's ESPN anchor (can't think of his name) and either tony stewart or bobby labonte talking about something, and a some kind of mascot, while they are talking the mascot steals the nascar driver's car, and he says 'damnit' and they run out after him..that always cracked me up

    or the one with the guy painted gold, and doing the heisman stance in the line to get food at the tailgate party, and outta nowhere a die hard fan, just drills him. Hilarious.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •